Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

upper-room - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* upper-room > Topics

Subject: The last prophecy
Replies: 1 Views: 395

uparum 2.01.10 - 08:04pm
most of people they tend to follow what they already know and forget that there is information out there that they do not know, I am here to tell you all about the last prophecy of God Almighty that we are all waiting for with eagerness and hope through faith which is the KEY ellement of all. I n the book of Mallachi chapter 4 from verse 4 to 5 reads,(King James bible) Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in b for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. this is a prophetic massage to all of us , which reminds us of what God has told us in the past so that we must not forget His mighty strength and love that He has loved us inorder to make us Kings just as He did to Christ and that we might rule with Christ himself as rightiouse and holly to Him(God) that He had made us his sons through the blood of Christ. You must then remember that He said He will send Ellijah back to us inorder to bring son and father together, this only means Ellijah who is to come will do what God has ordered him to do and then leave to where he comes from because the mission he is to do will be completed, there is a job or some additional information or perhapes an extra massage that God wants us to know before the He comes and destroy this whole universe, which is before Christ comes the second time to collect and take away His chosen ONES but be asured that what is said in this context of smite the earth with a curse is not the judgement day which everbody who does not know Christ is scared of but the day of the Lord which is Christ Jesus, I would like you to listen very carefully from this point because when Christ comes to rapture the Church which is us, there will no longer be anytime for anyone to repant from his or her sins that she or he has commited and that Christ will come from with and by a cloud in a speedy velocity (as lightning) that only eyes will be able to see him and all those who are his followers and chosen ones will meet him in the sky as the cloud will be their form of transportaion to heaven as they will be crowned the rullers and kings so repenting now is a great decision anyone can ever make because the day will hit everyone who is not chosen with confusion and loneliness, lost of the loved ones tragedy and major pain will be experienced that time. Everyone who has been tought this verse in this book is a little bit behind because God was only bringing us(humankind but chosen ones) to Him throught Christ's blood, I was very sad the other day when I heard someone preaching this chapter, saying that we are waiting for Ellijah to appear so that we might go to God but in reality we are not waitning for Ellijah this day in order to meet our Creator, turn your bible to Matthew chapter 11 verse 11 it readsVerily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. 15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear eversince the prophecies were prophecied and the law been given and followed to nowadays they all talked and said about John the baptist, if you read your bible correctely John the baptist was conceived six month before Jesus which makes John physically older thatn Jesus by six months but even John knew that Jesus was there before him because if you read John 1 verse1 it said the word was with God and the word was God at the bottom on vers 15 John said here comes the one i was talking about saying that pointing at Jesus, so they both knew that John had to finish his mission first inorder for Jesus to do his which is to be mocked and pierced on the cross, so having read this now you know that John is Ellijah. *

uparum 15.04.10 - 05:35pm
I ran out of space and time brothereths but not to worry i will continue with this topic sometime later, stay blessed and be a blessing *

* upper-room Forum

Search:
topics replies

* upper-room

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits